Wednesday 13 April 2016

Human Anatomy

This taught me a lot and I mean A LOT. This was by far the most difficult assignment I personally faced, it was just to tedious and time consuming, with every brush stroke I could feel my life fading away. I did learn lot of the bones though, to be honest I didn't really understand the bone structure until I did this but still this was a killer.







Here my completed version.


Labelled

  
I worked really hard for it to come out so neat and I'm proud of the way it came out but I know my mistakes, switching pen sizes during the drawings was one (made lines uneven) and the feet...
I tried so hard with them but every time I drew it it would come out terrible to the point that it defeated me, I had spent so much time on this piece that I gave in. (sorry) 












No comments:

Post a Comment