Wednesday 13 April 2016

Warm Up Assignment Robot Design

So for this assignment we had to create 3 robots. this assignment was difficult for me at first because I'm not used to drawing robots and when I came up with an idea, it was hard to put it on paper..

So I started to look at robots online to see if I could be inspired.

I found loads of robots in different sizes, shapes and they all had their own purpose.

That's when I came across a robot from my childhood, this guy: 
He's the police robot from Power Rangers Turbo! I decided I was going to base my first robot on him.
However I realised I lost the finished piece, so I'll have to show you to for draft I had for him. 


This one was going alright, the only reason I had stop and started a new design was, I personally think he looks evil... Maybe it's just me. Also I was rubbing out lot of mistakes and I was ruining the page. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment